Saturday, January 31, 2009

twiddletails tidbits

Just a few...

I don't know if I ever mentioned ColorPlay. Since I started blogging I've always received positive feedback about the fabric and color combinations I use in my quilts. ColorPlay is my way of sharing those with you. It's still in infancy, but right now there are two bundles:

"Cotton Candy", which I used in the Sweet Hearts quilt:

And "Cherries in the Sun" which I just used in a secret project I'm hoping to share soon.


Both "So Charming!" and "Sweet Hearts" are now available as PDF patterns in my Etsy store.
Sweet Hearts Baby Quilt So Charming!

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the combos and can't wait to see the secret project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea of the Colorplay. It's a good way to show the rest of us your fabric combination used in those quilts. I like the colors of both, and am intrigued to see your secret project with Cherries in the Sun combination.

    ReplyDelete