Monday, July 2, 2012

Scrap winner

Clearly there are still people out there.
The winner of the scraps is....

Happy Cottage Quilter, who said, "I love these bright colors. I would love to cut them into squares and alternate them with white for a quilt. Thanks!"
(Send me your shipping details at twiddletails{at}gmail{dot}com and I'll drop these in the mail.)

In other news, I made the little bit of challenge fabric I had work.  I was NOT going to pay $5 to ship half a yard of fabric! Where there's a will, there's a way.

Log Cabins

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Happy Cottage Quilter - enjoy your pretty scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo-hoo!!! These scraps will be put to very good use :-) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you posting :o) These pink and green blocks are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete