Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stash Reducing and Scrap Busting #1

This weekend I have a bee in my bonnet. It's time to get rid of some of the fabric cluttering things up around here and make room for the new.
It's funny how our tastes change over time.

I figured some of my blog readers will be able to give these fabrics good homes, so I'm asking around $2.50/yd to try and recoup a little fraction of my original cost (and pay the PayPal fees).

I will provide as much info as I can glean from the selvedges.

1.
Raining Cats & Dogs by Debbie Mumm
South Sea Imports
Quantity: 1.5 yards
Price: $3.75

2.
Sunset
Paint Brush Studio
Quantity: 2.25 yards
Price: $5.60

3.
Noah's Ark by Jim Shore
Red Rooster Fabrics
Quantity: 1.75 yards
Price: $4.35

4.
Sunrise
Exclusively Quilters / Classic Cottons
Quantity: 2.5 yards
Price: $6.25


I can fit about 7 yards of fabric into a flat rate envelope for $5.60 and up to 20 yards in a Medium Flat Rate box for $12.35.
If you're interested in any of these fabrics, please send me an email (address beneath my photo on the left) letting me know which fabrics you want and I let you know what the total will be including shipping, then send a PayPal invoice.
I will respond to emails in the sequence I receive them.

I will probably do another post with more fabric later today, so be sure to keep an eye out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anina, would you post internationaly! I already asked but my post disappeared so I hope you don't get this twice! Many thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will ship anywhere. Just let me know what you're interested in and I'll send you an accurate total. (My email address is in the left sidebar.)

      Delete