Monday, April 30, 2007

Crochet and a PB&J

I'm a poet and I don't know it...

I put the ripple aside a little bit yesterday to try my hand at something else...

The photo belies the size of this - it's only about 1.5" in diameter. The instructions (from Interweave Knits magazine) were really horrible, especially for the leaves, so I'm not happy with this at all. I found instructions for leaves online and will try them tonight. Crocheting with 6-strand DMC embroidery thread and a tiny hook is not child's play either...

I'm making slow and steady progress on the Spice Market quilt,


and my inner child took over and forced me to have a PB&J for lunch. I can't remember the last time I had one of those. It was g-r-r-r-e-a-t!

7 comments:

  1. I love your little yellow rosebud! And I hoped you shared that sandwich with Piglet! He is obviously pretty excited about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the piglet cup. How cute! Looks like the quilt is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the quilt progress. and it is fun to see little stevie in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is looking great and that piglet cup....oooooooh so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anina, I love the Piglet glass. It reminds me of the quilt I'm making for my granddaughter.
    The flower looks great. I have to try making them, too. It's on my list.....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I came across your blog and think it is wonderful! Great works of art!

    ReplyDelete