Tuesday, April 24, 2007

WIP Day

Today I'm working on my WIP's. I have a ton of new things I want to start, including making a ripple blanket (yes, I've caught the fever), but these have to be completed first...

Alicia's Tiramisu blanket in pistachio green:


Spice Market Quilt:


I have been greatly inspired by Planet Earth on the Discovery Channel and all the other Earth Day inspired television coverage on ways to save our planet. I've been assessing the ways my family contributes and am trying to implement some simple ways to help save this earth for our children and grandchildren. OK, enough serious preaching...

If you'd like to find some easy ways to make our earth a better place, visit www.earth911.org. They have tons of great ideas.

3 comments:

  1. I've also been inspired to "ripple"! I started one last night and am having a blast working on it. I saw this WIP post and immediately had to respond because I am sewing the pieces of my granddaughter's quilt together, crocheting my ripple, embroidering a set of tea towels and I've worked on all of the today.....LOL. Great blog, but especially great post! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is looks great. It almost looks like a watercolor painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely WIPs they are! those fabrics are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete