Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baby Jane

Since I'm still working on the "Evolution of Scrappy", I thought I'd update everyone one the progress of my Baby Jane quilt.

It is such fun to see all the little blocks starting to come together.
The Dear Baby Jane blog has close to 100 members now and I'm truly excited about seeing all those quilts when they're done.
If you'd like to see some of the wonderful blocks made by our members, do visit our Flickr group.
If you're interested in seeing my little blocks more closely, check out my Dear Jane set or have a look at the blog.

5 comments:

  1. That is going to be fabulous! Your blocks are just gorgeous - I wish I were working on a quilt right now but a home re-do has taken priority. Thanks for sharing with us. ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's looking great, anina. how fun to be able to see your progress like this. woo-hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh ahhhhh...

    so nice. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this visualization of your progress too. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anina, I'm following along at my own pace and trying to keep up somewhat with the others. I hesitated to sign up 'officially' because I felt I would not keep up. I appreciate the Dear Jane blog and all the info. I realize you are on a blog break and you don't need to reply to this comment, I just wanted to leave it here for when you return.
    Take care.
    Connie W :^D

    ReplyDelete